Opens Osteria Francescana, Via Stella 22 Modena Italy
Michelin Guide One-Michelin-Star. Gambero Rosso Up and Coming Chef Award.
The world’s 50 restaurants 1st best restaurant in the world. Michelin Guide
”Since I was a kid I was Massimo Bottura — I was escaping from my older brother under the table in the kitchen and from down there, where my grandmother was defending me, in the meantime she was rolling pasta, i was looking at the world from another point of view. It’s what we do in Osteria Francescana every day.”
CEO & FOUNDER
Brad Farmerie took a year hiatus from college to move to London and witness firsthand the culinary revolution taking place in the UK.
Four partners, 14 years, multiple disciplines rooted in hospitality.
New York-headquartered design-and-concept firm AvroKO.
Dan Rafalin has been immersed in the culinary world from the beginning of his career when he received a Grand Diplôme in culinary arts.
Evan Mattew prepares fish dishes and often does all fish butchering as well as appropriate sauces. This station may be combined with the saucier position.
- Michelin Guide, One Michelin Star (2002)
- Gambero Rosso, Up and Coming Chef Award (2002)
- ESPRESSO Guide Performance of the Year (2004)
- Lo Mejor de La Gastronomía, International Award (2005)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Dinner of the Year (2005)
- Veronelli Guide, Three Stars (2005)
- MICHELIN Guide, Two-Michelin-Stars (2006)
- Golosaria, Creative Restaurant of the Year (2006)
- Identità Golose, Best Creative Chef (2007)
- Gambero Rosso, Three Forks (2007)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Rating 19,520 (2009)
- The World’s 50 Best Restaurants, Highest New Entry (2009)
- Les Grandes Tables du Monde (2010)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Highest rating recorded 19,7520 (2010)
- Identità Golose, Chef of the Year (2010)
- BMW Guide, Restaurant of the Year (2010)
- Michelin Guide, Three Michelin Stars (2011)
- Gambero Rosso Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 95 (2012)
- “ESPRESSO” Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 19,75 (2012)
- Touring 2012 Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 93 (2012)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Rating 1920 (2007)
- Gambero Rosso, Three forks (2008)
Creating flavor combinations that bring cooks and our restaurant guests pleasure is my job and I love it.”
|Week days||9.00 – 18:00|
|Saturday||10.00 – 17:00|
Book your table for lunch or dinner.